Thursday 3 September 2015

How did this all come about? Started about a year ago and it was Jan and Helen who came up with the plan - riding home down the Pennine Bridleway from Kirkby Stephen in Cumbria. They asked me if I'd like to join them and after thinking for about a second I said 'yes please'. So there are three of us and our horses. Jan with Finn, Helen with Mac and me (Sue) with Milly. I've had Milly for about a year - she's a seven year old, 15.3 part-Arab. Great little horse. Sure there will be more tales to tell of her later....

We booked our accommodation back in April/May - not the kind of trip we could leave to chance. Not so easy to find a place for the horses on spec! We've been in training for some time (half the fun) and now it's almost time to get going....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ladies, I am so pleased I have found your blog! I am planning on riding the Pennine Way next year to raise money for charity.. would be so interested in speaking to you about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete